UPC : 0617135469352
★ ThermoFuture grill thermometer is made from high quality materials - guaranteed to work for a long time!
★ Pre-programmed with clear and easy to read screen and accurate reading to obtain perfect cooking temperature
★ Select taste setting: Rare to Well Done for Grilled Beef, Lamb, Veal, Hamburger, Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Fish
★ Professional meat thermometer with stainless steel probe works through wireless transmission up to 20 meters (65 feet). Will require 2 AAA batteries (not included).
★ WARNING: Insert the Probe Only on the Meat, Transmitter Must Be Placed Outside The Oven. You Can Bring The Remote Controlled Unit Within the Specified Range or Distance. DO NOT EXCEED 250 OVEN TEMPERATURE
Do you feel frustrated every time your favorite meat dishes was overcooked? We've got the Perfect solution to your problem!
What is the Secret to buying Meat Thermometer? Why do you want to own this accurate meat thermometer by ThermoFuture?
• We set the highest quality standards!
• Made of Quality Materials such as the Heat Resistant Wire and Stainless Steel = Durability At Its FINEST!
• Will be able to serve the PERFECT TASTE at all times
• Sends out an alarm when the target temperature is reached, this gives you more time to prepare other things!
• Cooking with a meat thermometer like ThermoFuture saves you a lot of hassles in checking the meat from time to time.
Features & Benefits:
• Select taste setting:rare to well done
• Displays preset,actual cooking temperature & timer display(℃/℉)
• Alarms when target temperature is reached
• Stainless steel probe with 1m(39'')heat resistant wire
• 99:59(minutes)count down and up timer
• Wireless transmission up to 20 meters(65 feet)
• Temperature range: 32℉ to 482℉ (0℃ to 250℃)
• ThermoFuture's Meat Thermometer has been pre-programmed with ideal temperature for the taste Levels for most types of meat like Beef, Lamb, Veal, Pork, Turkey, Chicken and Fish.
Stop wasting your time, money & effort in buying meat thermometers that doesn't provide the PERFECT TASTE!
ThermoFuture comes with 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
✔ Click "ADD TO CART" Above - Limited Quantities Available!</b>
- Don’t use the thermometer over 250℃,otherwise it will burn out the probe, as the working temperature range is 0℃-250℃（32℉-482℉
- Don’t expose probe or probe wire to open flames or barbeque, keep away the probe wire from the high heat, otherwise it will cause short circuit and deteriorate the probe.
- Don’t put the probe wire into the water for washing, or submerse the probe into water, please hand wash the stainless steel probe, and always wipe the probe before plugging into the transmitter. Moisture inside the probe’s plug or the thermometer might cause an incorrect temperature reading.
- Don’t use the thermometer in a microwave oven.
- Don’t use the thermometer over 25 meters (65 feet), the distance range is 25 meters, if over the distance, it can’t detect the temperate.
Q1:When plugging the probe, the thermometer can’t show the temperature, what can I do?
A1:Make sure you switch the power to ON both for main unit and transmitter
Q2:When plugging the probe, the thermometer will always have a beep sound, can’t show the temperature, what can I do?
A2:There are 2 ways.
First, pull out the probe, and re-plug the probe to test (maybe you don’t plug the probe well, so it didn’t connect well).
Second, keep the probe plugged into the transmitter, switch the power of the transmitter to OFF, then re-switch the power to ON, check if the thermometer will display the temperature well.
Q3:Why hamburger, turkey, chicken, fish only have WELL DONE taste?
A3: Please refer to the following table for different meat, the default is WELL DONE, you can press TASTE to choose the different taste. But if you think 120F is well done but not 140F, you can adjust the temperature to 120F .But when you make this adjustment, please ignore the well done , because well done default value is 140F .
Q4:Why the thermometer will show LLL or HHH? What can I do?
A4: Please read the manual carefully. Due to wrong usage, if the temperature is higher than 250℃，you will either burn out the probe wire, it will show LLL or HHH, or it will not show any temperature.
Q5:Why the display is very dim?
A5: Please use the new battery to operate the product. Never use rechargeable batteries. It won’t work on the meat thermometer.
|Shipping Weight:||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions:||3.6 x 1.6 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight:||5.8 ounces|
|Customer Reviews:||4.1 out of 5 stars|
|Item Model Number:||ThermoFuture1|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ThermoFuture1|